Three phase oil immersed transformer
The performance of our S9, S10. S11 series 20kV and 35kV three-phase oil-immersed transformer conform to the standard of GB1094-1996 "Power Transformer" and GB/T6451-2008 "Technical Parameters and Requirements of Three-phase Oil-immersed Power Transformer" The iron core is made of quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheet, and the coil is made of quality oxygen-free copper, featuring good outlook and safe running. The products are widely used in power transmission and distribution of industrial and agricultural power networks.
Main Functions And Features
1. High reliability, advanced level of performances, reasonable economical indicators.
2. The core joints are of stepped shape with 3 steps, and the surface of the core is coated with cured paint to lower losses and noise.
3. The winding has novel structure and its oil passage is reasonable designed Its newly designed insulation structure helps enhance its mechanical strength and the short circuit withstanding ability.
4. The oil tank is in various types, all have good outlook.
Oil-immersed test transformer is suitable for electric power system, industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research units, Carry out insulation strength test under power frequency or DC high voltage for various high voltage electrical equipment and high voltage. Product characteristics:
a. oil-immersed transformer low-pressure winding adopts copper conductor except for small capacity, and generally adopts copper foil winding cylinder structure; the high-pressure winding adopts multi-layer cylinder structure to balance the safety turn distribution of the winding, small magnetic leakage, high mechanical strength and strong short circuit resistance.
b. core and winding respectively adopt fastening measures, the height of the device, low pressure lead and other fastening parts are equipped with self-lock anti-loosening nuts, using the core structure, can withstand the transport shock.
c. coil and iron core adopts vacuum drying, and the transformer oil uses vacuum oil filtration and oil injection process to minimize the moisture inside the transformer.
d. fuel tank adopts the corrugated plate, which has the breathing function to compensate for the volume changes caused by the oil due to the temperature changes, so the product has no oil reservoir, which obviously reduces the height of the transformer.
e. reduces the insulation performance by replacing the corrugated plate and isolating the transformer oil from the outside world, which effectively prevents the entry of oxygen and moisture.
According to the above five points, f, ensures that the oil-immersed transformer does not need oil change in normal operation, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost of the transformer, and extends the service life of the transformer.
1. Rated capacity: 1~300KVA
2. Single Rated output voltage: (AC: 50,100,150,150,200,200,300KV (DC) 70,140,210,280KV
3. Rated input voltage: 200V,400V
4. 500 / 1,1000 / 1,1500 / 1,2000 / 1,3000 / 1
5. Error: ≤ ± 1.5%
6. Impedance voltage: <10%